Replies

• Hi Bob..I would like to reply and say I'm gonna plan on attending the reunion.My contact info darmrmom1@comcast.net and phone number is 508-345-0647...thanks Paisan,Domenic Ricci

• Bob, appreciate the effort in securing rooms for a reunion in September.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Va Bch in 9 short months.

• John..Bob Moore here. Please contact me via e-mail or phone. I have some inportant info to pass along to you. You need to do this soon due to time limits on one thing. 806-787-1445  or  rmoore0418@hotmail.com

• John, I am out of town right now. Will be bck home by Sunday. Look at the top of this page and send me an e-mail with your phone number and I will call you. I need to send you the latest info on the reunion and reservations, etc.

Bob Moore    rmoore0418@hotmail.com

• i'd like to try to go too, so would rich talbot, and loren(mitch)miller.....how do you rsvp...we would like to know, and i'll get back to them.
    • In addition to letting Bob know directly, you may want to indicate that you want to go by RSVP on NavyVets. That way others will know your status. To do that, go to Events, select Reunions and if you need to, enter VA-85 in the search window. Once there, make your selection. Hope to see and meet everyone there. Don't forget to order a shirt from Bob soon.
    • Look at the top of this page..my name, phone number, and e-mail is listed. I will give you all of the details that I have right now.
  • Going to try to make this DaleGeorge
    • Jamie and Dale...Give me a call 806-787-1445 any time during the day.
This reply was deleted.