Replies

• FYI....So far 100 are going,  29 are not, and 16 are "maybe's".

Did you decide yet?

• So far 67 vets and 40 guests have already indicated that they are attending.

If you're thinking about attending the next reunion, please return the pre-registration info request you received.  We'll soon be negotiating rates and block rooms.  Don't delay!

• Mr. Lieberman, I would like to sign-up for next year's (2014) Buckeye reunion.  I am made to understand Navyvets profile has my contact information, but in case not please email me at: sfscanlon@gmail.com.

• I sent you an email Sean. Thanks.

• Hi Al heard about the reunion. I am really thinking about trying to make it. If you would keep me informed and if you could send me any info on it i would be greatful. Thanks chris zeitler

• Chris, get in touch with Al or myself so we can get you on the Member Roster. We have sent out pre-registration info e-mails. You might want to catch up on what's going on.

Thanks..

Bob

• Please add me to the roster for the reunion. Thanks.

• Richard, contact me via e-mail at: rmoore0418@hotmail.com. I will get you together with Al Lieberman to get you on the roster.  Bob

• Al,

I was in VA-85 from 1973 to 1975 in the AE Shop. I was called G-Ski back then. My son and daughter in law now live in Va. Beach and both are serving in the USN. I would very much like to attend the reunion. Please send information to me at email tgotliboski@windstream.net

Thank you

Tom

• I recently sent out a preliminary registration for the 2014 reunion.  If you didn't receive it, it's because you're not on the roster.
    That said, if you have any thoughts of attending the reunion targeted for Sept 18-20, 2014, you need to get on the roster in order to receive the preliminary registration form.  The info you provide will give us an idea of how many people to plan for. This information is vital for identifying hotel and transportation requirements, selecting banquet facilities, coordinating activities, negotiating costs, etc.. Therefore, I urge you to let either Bob Moore or me know if you want to get on the roster.

This reply was deleted.