Replies

• If you're not already on the reunion roster, let either Bob Moore, Kim Brockoff or myself know.  We need your info for planning purposes.

• If I have to chose, I'd prefer Va Beach in September without the rain.  Keep me posted.

• Hi Al. I just found the site and joined up the other day. I would be interested in attending the 2014 reunion. Out of the choices Virginia Beach would work best for me. I usually come down for the air show anyway.

• Hey Al. My wife says if i don't go to the 2014 reunion ; she's going to put her polish foot up my ass! Count us in!!! My choice of venues is definitly Va.Beach...Haven't seen the area in the last 15  yrs.. Looking forward to getting together with all fellow Buckeyes. Take care and i will stay in touch with all.

• Va Beach is good with me.

• Those of you that want to try to make the reunion or would like to be added to the VA-5 Roster, contact me, Bob Moore, by e-mail rmoore0418@hotmail.com or cell 806-787-1445. I know that we have told some of the new people to contact Kin Brockhoff, Al Lieberman, or myself. We have been looking for responses on facebook, military.com, and navyvets.com with no luck. So, I will make it easy...e-mail me or call me (leave a message if I don't answer my phone) and I will get in contact with you. We had about 86 VA-85 members at the first ALL VA-85 Reunion in 2011, and 139 people (wives, kids, guests, etc.) at our banquet. You don't want to miss the next one! 

• I understand not everyone will be able to make to the next reunion for a number of reasons.  Nevertheless, if you can, even if it's a long shot, where do you prefer it should take place?

• Hello Al, I also agree with VA.BCH, would love to come up and see some old shipmates and N.A.S OCEANA.  Me and alva shell were up there the same.

• Al im god with the crowd va was great i know that some of our older personel whould have like somewhere near branson but truth be told anywhere we can get together is a plus ,and yes the new list may have missed me im sure i gave you my new adress but i know how getting all the info can be hectic /the next time i move thier better be a free coffin ride in it for me.

• So. the beach is your choice?

This reply was deleted.