Replies

• Since I just joined my preference is where I live.  Still here in Virginia Beach.  Can't seem to move away since I reported to NAS O back in 1972,

• If anyone within the VA-85 group who wants to attend the upcoming reunion and is not on the roster, let either Bob Moore or myself know.
  • im goin

• This is Greg Snoots would like to be put on roster for the 2014 reunion, let me know what I have to do.

• Greg, Bob Moore here. You can contact me at rmoore0418@hotmail.com or 806-787-1445, or Al Lieberman at alsdock@sbcglobal.net.  Al is keeping up with the members and reunion plans. I do it also, Just get in touch with either of us and we'll fix you up.

Bob

• My spouse, Bonnie, and I will attend the VA-85 reunion at Va. Beach, Al. We're looking forward to it!

• Hi Al,

I am interested on the 2014 Reunion. Virginia Beach is my choice. I have been back many times since 1960, when I transfered out of VA-85. It certainly has changed but slways a pleasure to return. I was in the squadron from May 1958 to September 1960, at the end of the 1960 Forrestal Med Cruise. At that time, I had 9 months left on my enlistment but they sent me to NAS JAX to help stand up VA-165, a "new" Skyraider" Squadron. Who knew we were already in Vietnan?. I did get out of the active Navy in July 1961 but continued my career in the USNR,. until May 1999, and retired as AVCM. I flew as a Radio Operator in various VP Squadrons (P2's & P3's) out of NAS South Weymouth. It was a great ride!  

• I salute you Paul.  Congrats on your long dedicated career in the Navy. 

• Hey Al, count me in.

• Joe - Bob Moore here. Go to page 3 of this post and you will find my post with phone number and e-mail address. Contact me and I will get you in touch with Al Lieberman. I live in Texas (central Time Zone).

Thanks

Bob

This reply was deleted.