Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

My name is James(Jim) Knippel and I was stationed at the hospital during this time. I was a dental technician in the clinic next to PT behind the hospital. In 1969 I started to work oral surgery and over the next 3 years spent most of my time in the operating room, doing dental surgeries or general surgeries when they were short on OR techs. Over the past few years I have finally admitted to myself that I suffer from PTSD, and have been diagnosed with it. The problem I have in filing a claim is, it was not from being in combat. My stressors are some of the surgeries I was in and some of the patients in the dental clinic. I am searching for anyone that might remember some of these patients, not there name but just them. Without someone to that might also remember some of these patients, I have no claim. I have to find someone that can say yes I remember too. If you can help me please e-mail me at thknippels@yahoo.com. I will be forever grateful!

Views: 20

Reply to This

© 2020   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service