Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

An email from Ireland to the brethren in the States...a point to
ponder despite your political affiliation:

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why people are even bothering to
hold an election in the United States this year.

On one side, you have a pants wearing woman lawyer, married to a lawyer who
can't keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary that they still haven't paid for yet, against a lawyer who states he is "black" when it is documented that he is only 12% "black", who goes to the wrong church, who has stated that he wants his countrymen to learn to speak Spanish rather than English, who refuses to put his hand over his heart and say the pledge of allegiance or wear the flag of the country he wants to run, who can't remember if there are 50 or 57 states in his own country, who is married to yet another lawyer who doesn't even like the country her husband
wants to run.

Now...On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name starts
with the appropriate 'Mc' terminology married to a good looking younger
woman who owns a beer distributorship.
What in Lord's name are ye lads thinking over there in the colonies??

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you make it any clearer than that ????? And everyone thinks it's such a hard choice.
LOL, D.John Maddalena
I hear ya, Brother David, nothing like the fighting Irish, no Mc in mine either have a little flowing on my Mom's side.
Hell laddybuck, theys only two kind of people in this world - them as is Irish, and them as wants to be !!

RSS

© 2019   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service