Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank Y'all Sir...I'd go back and do it again if I could...Thank Y'all for Y'alls se…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Jul 7, 2017 to Bananas & Milk Duds

20 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena

"I hear y'all Brother James...Y'all have a great day Sir...BlueEagle... "

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Jul 15, 2013 to Bananas & Milk Duds

20 Jul 7, 2017

"I hear y'all David, they just don't know what they are missing...got to do it severa…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Mar 5, 2012 to Bananas & Milk Duds

20 Jul 7, 2017

"Yes Sir, Doug a great discussion, this is one thing I have enjoyed most about this s…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Aug 16, 2010 to A Mosque at Ground Zero in New York

14 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Douglas Karr

"Ok Doug, yes I have a few friends from Iran that went to a private Christian school…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Aug 16, 2010 to A Mosque at Ground Zero in New York

14 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Douglas Karr

"Doug I watched the video that you posted and I like what she had to say but it is ag…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Aug 15, 2010 to A Mosque at Ground Zero in New York

14 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Douglas Karr

"Marvin I agree with you about this matter 100%….To me it would be like allowing the…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Aug 14, 2010 to A Mosque at Ground Zero in New York

14 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Douglas Karr

"You have my vote and support, Trish….this is an atrocity and everyone knows it….Poli…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Feb 20, 2010 to Free The Navy Seals

4 Feb 20, 2010

"Oh yea !! Publixs has really screwed up on this one, what a bunch of DUMAS'S. Some m…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Feb 17, 2010 to Pearl Harbor Day erased! Happy Islamic New Year

4 Feb 17, 2010

"There is no conspiracy in this country.... makes you wonder, just what in the hell d…"

John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena replied Dec 2, 2009 to Navy Hazards, Disabilities and Ailments

30 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Michael McGrath

RSS

© 2019   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service