Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

Douglas James Riley's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"a more formal address, if space permits: Petty Officer Third Class xxxx xxx  USN or…"

Douglas James Riley replied Aug 3, 2016 to Rank Question

3 Feb 23
Reply by Brian O'Connor

"Your respect is the sign of a true veteran. Thanks for your service! You could just…"

Douglas James Riley replied Feb 15, 2016 to Proper protocol for wearing pea coat after discharge

7 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Edward Antone Madsen

"Since the Pea coat is part of a "uniform", it appears that it would only be consider…"

Douglas James Riley replied Feb 11, 2016 to Proper protocol for wearing pea coat after discharge

7 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Edward Antone Madsen

"My pilot store . Com G-1 goatskin. 425.00 100% Military Spec goatskin, made in the U…"

Douglas James Riley replied Dec 16, 2015 to Any ideas where to get navy flight jacket for my older brother

3 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Ronald C. Brabbin

"Lack of effective leadership. It's the me, me, me generation of citizens and worse,…"

Douglas James Riley replied Dec 17, 2014 to World war 2 USA production

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Douglas James Riley

"This entire country is in trouble, and this is another (major) factor. The current a…"

Douglas James Riley replied Nov 28, 2014 to where is this country headed

5 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Ronald C. Brabbin

"Olongapo was the hottest. But like RM1 Lewis, I liked any port that allowed us off t…"

Douglas James Riley replied Sep 29, 2014 to Your Best Liberty / Port O' Calls

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Mark A Ballance

"You mean best places? I hope your time in Asia wasn't totally in only two ports!"

Douglas James Riley replied Sep 27, 2014 to Your Best Liberty / Port O' Calls

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Mark A Ballance

"We all have a duty to God and Country. Obama and 75% of our elected officials are vi…"

Douglas James Riley replied Sep 3, 2014 to Veterans can render salute to the flag

62 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Jim Decota

"Those p**** cats are true tiger girls! They are probably nice girls......."

Douglas James Riley replied Aug 31, 2014 to Tiger Beer

5 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Douglas James Riley

RSS

© 2019   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service