Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW MOST IMPRESSIVE POST Thank you, Copied it and want to keep a historical copy -…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Jul 16, 2016 to MY FATHERS DIARY PEARL HARBOR DEC, 7TH 1941

3 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Ronald C. Brabbin

"I will be creating Bumper Stickers in Full Color to fight…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Feb 26, 2015 to DISH NETWORK_ WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THEM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST

5 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by darrell len fanning

"AT LEAST 20,000 CARS ALREADY SEEN MY AD…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Feb 20, 2015 to DISH NETWORK_ WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THEM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST

5 Mar 29, 2015

"I'm not but I am fighting DISH and under the Constitution that is my Right? If you h…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Feb 1, 2015 to DISH NETWORK_ WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THEM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST

5 Mar 29, 2015

"Not only do I have to fight VA but Social security as well"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Jan 26, 2015 to v.a. disability

41 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by stephen m gibson

"Thanks for the reply, Yes the man is being judged as a traitor by those in his compa…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Jun 13, 2014 to THE RELEASING OF FIVE TALIBAN HIGH RANKING COMMANDERS FOR ONE TRAITOR __WILL THIS HURT OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND OUR MILITARY OR A SMART DEAL?

4 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret

"Yes and that is what I fear most. As my wife says, The world has gone nuts and as a…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Jun 13, 2014 to THE RELEASING OF FIVE TALIBAN HIGH RANKING COMMANDERS FOR ONE TRAITOR __WILL THIS HURT OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND OUR MILITARY OR A SMART DEAL?

4 Jun 13, 2014

"*******************PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME YOU'RE FEEDBACK *******************…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied May 21, 2014 to NAVYVETS.COM PRESENTS "MONDAYS AT THE MOVIES COME SEE THE PREVIEW SEE THE PREVIEW HERE

1 May 21, 2014

"Hi Francis Yes I am being screwed by VA.... I have 50% disability, I can't work, I…"

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Feb 12, 2014 to v.a. disability

41 Oct 17, 2016

""

Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret replied Feb 10, 2014 to v.a. disability

41 Oct 17, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service