Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

This discussion is for those interested in attending the next reunion slated for 2014.  Sound-Off!

Views: 2806

Replies to This Discussion

So far 67 vets and 40 guests have already indicated that they are attending.

If you're thinking about attending the next reunion, please return the pre-registration info request you received.  We'll soon be negotiating rates and block rooms.  Don't delay!

FYI....So far 100 are going,  29 are not, and 16 are "maybe's".

Did you decide yet?

Hey Al, count me in.

Joe - Bob Moore here. Go to page 3 of this post and you will find my post with phone number and e-mail address. Contact me and I will get you in touch with Al Lieberman. I live in Texas (central Time Zone).

Thanks

Bob

Hi Al,

I am interested on the 2014 Reunion. Virginia Beach is my choice. I have been back many times since 1960, when I transfered out of VA-85. It certainly has changed but slways a pleasure to return. I was in the squadron from May 1958 to September 1960, at the end of the 1960 Forrestal Med Cruise. At that time, I had 9 months left on my enlistment but they sent me to NAS JAX to help stand up VA-165, a "new" Skyraider" Squadron. Who knew we were already in Vietnan?. I did get out of the active Navy in July 1961 but continued my career in the USNR,. until May 1999, and retired as AVCM. I flew as a Radio Operator in various VP Squadrons (P2's & P3's) out of NAS South Weymouth. It was a great ride!  

I salute you Paul.  Congrats on your long dedicated career in the Navy. 

My spouse, Bonnie, and I will attend the VA-85 reunion at Va. Beach, Al. We're looking forward to it!

This is Greg Snoots would like to be put on roster for the 2014 reunion, let me know what I have to do.

Greg, Bob Moore here. You can contact me at rmoore0418@hotmail.com or 806-787-1445, or Al Lieberman at alsdock@sbcglobal.net.  Al is keeping up with the members and reunion plans. I do it also, Just get in touch with either of us and we'll fix you up.

Bob

im goin

If anyone within the VA-85 group who wants to attend the upcoming reunion and is not on the roster, let either Bob Moore or myself know.

Since I just joined my preference is where I live.  Still here in Virginia Beach.  Can't seem to move away since I reported to NAS O back in 1972,

RSS

© 2017   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service