v.a. disability

i myself feel the v.a. is giving us vets a bumb rap i ret in 99 and been fighting them ever since then the c.m.p. so called dr's dont have a clue i think this is B.S. in march this year 2012 i was perminitly disable by my v.a. dr for C.O.P.D. plus on oxygen (not service connected) but in early years in my navy days in 77 i was exsposed to asbestoes but not in med record i was on an old ship orion as-18, any way i can not work no more living on E-6 PENSION AND ONLY 40% DISABLED BY V.A. i gave 21 years of service where is my help when needed any help is greatly wellcome thank you, p.s. ive sence appled for s.s.d. but as we all know it takes along time which again i think is B.S.

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3439427610?profile=original

• 3439427621?profile=original

• Not only do I have to fight VA but Social security as well

• My Reply to mike carlson bm1 (sw)  You said: Jerry how u do that I need same for the Charleston s.c. & Columbia s.c.

Mile Thanks, glad you like my Graphics  GO TO GOGGLE AND TYPE IN THE FOLLOWING:

" Veterans Administration Oakland, CA " and click on images  All those are my posters and I am in the process of posting them to all the VA Hospital areas around the Country until Oakland CA fixes my problem

Keep a look out in your area shipmate, I have added those two cities to my list too and they take 4-7 days to appear in the internet

If you have PowerPoint, you can direct any image where you want it to go in these simple steps:

1. Create a file on your Desktop and name it the title of the City and State where you want it to appear

2. Create the Graphic and save it with the same name as the file

3. When you post the Graphic on the Internet, you save it as the same name on the file and as the Graphic

Then sit back and wait for it to appear in 4-7 days

I have been fighting VA back because I qualify for my 100% disability and I can't work because of my back and they refuse so I fight MY WAY

• jerry thank's on the poster's look forward to see them, I been fighting the v.a. since 99 when I retiered , got a lawyer and still lost, mike

• 3439427745?profile=original

• Gerry I have fighting these sob`s for almost six years.thank God some of my ship mates are still alive and I had the letters from these guys to show the American legion and the v.a. that I was telling the truth.right now I have a lawyer on my case and  it seems that the v.a. asked for a 60 day postponement for my hearing in front of a judge they want to look over more evidence.I received n email from the OOD on the night of the accident and he confirmed it happened.i am totally disgusted with the AMERICAN LEGION they seem to work for the veterans administration.

• hey mickey, long time since I seen anything on u here well I got shoot down not long ago from I even had 3 more c.m.p's, plus I had a lawyer 2 and lost, I been going up 2 n.c. to see this dr. on Persian gulf syndrome he said I had it still got shoot down what the f   we going to do, I need these posters for my area take care gl mikey

• LATEST STATS ON VETERANS DISABILITY FROM VA " 1.1 million Backlogged now

Here's how I have been fighting VA Back and they hate me !

Go to Goggle and type in the following:  " Veterans Administration Oakland, CA " and click on images

I have created over 250 different posters and they are being tagged and posted all over the country in every State and examples are Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Oakland,CA Washington DC, Iowa, and I told VA that if they wanted the posters to go away, Fix my problem

I met the conditions for 100% Disability and they have seen my Medical Records but they refuse so I am fighting back my way  EXAMPLE:  Plus another 150 will appear on the internet in 4-7 days

3439450380?profile=original

This reply was deleted.