v.a. disability

i myself feel the v.a. is giving us vets a bumb rap i ret in 99 and been fighting them ever since then the c.m.p. so called dr's dont have a clue i think this is B.S. in march this year 2012 i was perminitly disable by my v.a. dr for C.O.P.D. plus on oxygen (not service connected) but in early years in my navy days in 77 i was exsposed to asbestoes but not in med record i was on an old ship orion as-18, any way i can not work no more living on E-6 PENSION AND ONLY 40% DISABLED BY V.A. i gave 21 years of service where is my help when needed any help is greatly wellcome thank you, p.s. ive sence appled for s.s.d. but as we all know it takes along time which again i think is B.S.

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you have any contact with any of your fellow shipmates, supervisors, or officers that served with you? If you do you can have them write a letter on behalf of you saying they served with you during that time and it can help your case. I have had people write letters for me and it has helped my case significantly. Also I just learned if you haven't worked 6 years out of the past 10 years you won't qualify for ssd, You can't receive SSI and disability VA. You can receive VA disability and SSD. So be careful what you apply for.
    • i had a congressional involved and they were able to find records concerning my ships history and why she was disposed of and toxic items that needed to be cleaned off before process began  all this took place after i was discharged from the ship in 1976 .

•  the VA hearings go to the c-span archives and watch the hearing from 11/02/2015. you will see how corrupt and criminal the veterans administration really is and why our veterans are being screwed day after day. it made me sick to my stomach to see people who ruin veterans lives are protected by the Obama DOJ.

• don`t you wish you were an illegal alien than a veteran.no questions asked and the government throws money at you.for the last  seven years of dealing with the dysfunctional v.a. I have learned as far as the v.a. is concerned you are a liar until you as a veteran prove them otherwise.

Veteran no
    • Hi Francis

Yes I am being screwed by VA.... I have 50% disability, I can't work, I have 30% Nerve damage and I just found out from my former employer after I quit because of my back that the posters going around the country and really putting a lot of heat on VA

They are working on my claim and contacting my employers and friends.... I told VA that when they give me my 100% disability, all the posters go away...

I LEARNED THE ART OF STRATEGIC TAGGING ON THE INTERNET

1. Create a file and name it (EXAMPLE) "VETERANS ADMINISTRATION OAKLAND, CA"

2. Create the Graphic and save it as " Veterans Administration Oakland, CA "

3. Upload that photo on the internet as " Veterans administration Oakland, CA "

WHEN YOU DO THIS... That graphic will go where ever you want it to

CHECK THIS OUT ON GOGGLE: AND YOU TELL ME HOW I'M DOING

1 Type in: "Veterans Administration Oakland, CA" Click on images

2. Type in " Veterans administration Pensacola FL"  click on images

3. Type in " Veterans Administration Northfork VA" Click on images

I TOLD VA... EVERY DAY YOU DELAY MY CLAIM, I ADD A DOT AROUND THE COUNTRY EACH AND EVERY DAY WHERE EVER A VA HOSPITAL IS

I'm winning because they finely paid me back some long over due Back Pay but they still owe me for 15 years

• 3439428068?profile=original

• Something smells fishy Darrell. Sorry to hear you can't get those Medical Records. I know I kept mine here at the house and I make copies on a regular basis

putting them on the scale, it's weight is 85 pounds... and I'm still fighting for the 100% since 1998

• Hey Francis, you were on Active duty when that happened so you have the medical records right?

Kind of like my situation when I fell from the Signal Bridge to the bridge on the USS Anchorage LSD-36, I do have it all documented in my Medical records and VA has all of my records from 74-1998 and I have been fighting now for 15 1/2 years  to be rated for my ankles and legs and feet and for the Nerve damage and I applied for that and filed a claim in 1998 and still denied.

Just opened a New Claim today for those mentioned above but if they ever rate me, they would owe me back pay for 15 years

But I think they hope I die first so they don't have to pay. We Serve and we come home to a New Battle. It's called

" BACKLOG "  Kind of like the Movie BackDraft ... Making Posters is Therapy for me  hahahahahahh

3439427776?profile=original

• 3439427923?profile=original

• 3439427952?profile=original

This reply was deleted.