Sen. McCain accepts award from Georgia

Good ol' Sen. McCain can accept foreign awards, but he still fights against a Cold War Service Medal.http://bit.ly/85D1GnContact Sen. McCain, and both of your senators urge them to cosponsor S.2743 The Cold War Medal Act 2009.Eighteen years we have waited since the end of the Cold War for some recognition. Make this the year to sayThank You to all Cold War Veterans

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I always had a negative view on McCain anyway. He's a progressive apologist....very weak conservative; not good presidential material.
  • now why would McCain fight against a Cold War medal for CW veterans?
    • John, I thank Sen McCain for his great service to our country, but I agree that he is not conservative enough to protect our rights. As a grandson of legal immigrants who arrived at Ellis Island, I have no sympathy for illegals. They are illegal, period. The Constitution is where our God-given rights are stated. Read it and defend it against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.
      • Frank, I immigrated to the US from the UK in 1970, so I definitely share your feelings about illegals. I think that illegals have been accepted far too easy and the handouts are what keeps them coming back. Bush never stopped them either, and it's going to get worse with Obama. They are indeed a domestic enemy...my area in Virginia has had some methamphetamine problems thanks to the illegals in our area.
    • Not sure why but Sen. McCain has always been against Cold War Veterans. He may pay lip service and say he is for
      anything to help veterans, but he votes against a lot of things for veterans.
This reply was deleted.