Pictures

Maybe someone can help with the pictures. I can see only numbers and headings but no pictures. What do I need to do to correct this problem?

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you try clicking on the ^ "CAMERA"in the header at the top of the reply box...by doing that you can upload pictures you have stored in your computer..

There are also sites that will host your pictures...IMAGE SHACK...PHOTO BUCKET...some charge a fee...all have specific rules..If you do a search for picture hosting sites you can choose from many...
    • I didn't have any problem uploading the pictures. All the pictures came out fine. The problem is that now I don't see any pictures just the numbers and text heading for the pictures that are supposed to be there. I think I may have hit some button that caused all the pictures to be hidden, not just mine but all the pictures that have been posted are now nothing more that a number and text heading when I try to see them anyway. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
      • What browser are you using? Check your settings in that browser and any security software that you may be using. Both browsers and security suites have an option to block images completely or just put image place holders. Are you using an extension on the browser that blocks ads? That is a possible issue.
This reply was deleted.