basic training buddies 1965

i attended basic training in great lakes in 1965, my company was company 24. we commenced training 26 january 1965, completed 2 april 1965. company commander was g.r. sallas, btd. as i remember, a great, caring professional. . R.P.O.C was B. Brophy, E.P.O. was W. Mahoney, First platoon leader was T. Lowery, M.A.A. was R. Sheroky and Company clerk was E. Pogue. i doubt if any of you remember me, but i was the one that had an allergic reaction to an injection given me, and almost checked out. I would really be greatful if any of you guys see this message, please contact me via e-mail. or through the following telephone numbers: 434-575-5416, 434-579-1415, or on mon. wed. or friday, at 434-517-3181, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I attended basic training at two different locations, one was Camp Elliott which was right next door to Naval Air Station, Mirmar which which was out in the desert. Then we moved to NTC San Diego, Ca for the last two weeks. We had a total of 13 weeks of basic training in 1952. This was quit a experience because you did know what would be in your boon dockers when you had the mid watch
    but it was interesting.. You can contact me via e-mail or thru my telephones 361-241-1691/or cell 361-537-8902

Jack Butler
    YN1, USN RET
This reply was deleted.