A Mosque at Ground Zero in New York

I personally feel that if the state of New York or even the city of New York goes ahead and allows a mosque to be built near the site of Ground Zero I feel that this is a insult to all those innocent people that died there and to their families, especially the ones that were never found, the U.S went to war in Iraq and in Afganinstan because one person who dose not like America talked a bunch of his country men to come here and try and destroy us, answer me this. in those countries how many christian churches are there next to their memorials? Not very many, I feel that every American should stand up and say no way, and if you want to build a place of worship well bulid one for any one and worship, muslim, christian etc. and its time for our commander in chief to make a stand for the people who put him in office and stop the building of this mosque.

lets hear from everyone.

LONG LIVE THE USA

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes Sir, Doug a great discussion, this is one thing I have enjoyed most about this site, most of us hash whatever out. Then get into the nitty gritty, learn something and move on….You have a great day Doug, hope we will have another great discussion, real soon…..Blue
  • I'll push back just a little on this. I don't want the mosque there, either... but

First, I don't think it's the government's responsibility to tell us where we can or can't build mosques. If you let this happen, the next thing will be Churches - and believe me - they will use this to their benefit. We've already got a strong contingent of people in government that wish to destroy religion and wipe out anyone's right to freely worship. If you don't think they would do this and then go after Christians next - for example - making every Catholic Church move miles away from schools.

Second, the real tragedy here is that the Muslim leadership hasn't reached out and pulled this hideous plan away. If you get a chance, watch this woman, from Canada, speak out against it. I thought she summed it up perfectly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmKYd74nulk
  • Marvin I agree with you about this matter 100%….To me it would be like allowing the Japanese to put a shrine for the Kamikaze Pilots next to the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor…..It simply would be unheard of…..as I write this our fearless CNC just gave his approval…..
This reply was deleted.