Welcome Aboard! Do you need your Ship or Station added?

I'm excited about the launch of Navy Vets - a site built and owned by a Navy Vet FOR Navy Veterans. Please spread the word! I just started adding groups for each of the ships and commands that we need. If you don't see yours here, simply comment on this discussion and I'll go ahead and add it. As well, I'd love to make you the Administrator!

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I'm going to close this discussion - thanks for all the feedback! You folks can now add your own Commands via the Command Tab. Just be sure there's not one existing already, we don't want duplicates!

Cheers,
    Doug
  • USS Shenandoah (AD-44)
    NCTS Diego Garcia
  • If you served on the Orleck and want to meet old shipmates, come to our reunion. Contact info listed below.
    USS Orleck (DD-886) Aug 7-10 Branson, MO. Contact Bob Orleck
    (802) 728-9806
    bob@ussorleck.com
    Gerald Hannah
    (901) 872-2084
    Ret NavyCPO1985@yahoo.com
    • Gerald,

Be sure to add this to the Events calendar if you haven't already!

Doug
  • hi doug, you might add these ships to your list.they have all been decommioned ,sold to other countries,or scraped.kiowa/ atf-72, vulcan/ar5,lawerance-ddg-4 cambria-apa-36/ edenton,ats-1.
  • Hey Doug,
    Great site. I've sent out a few messages about this site. Do you think adding a command for ADJ "A" School, NATTC Memphis (Millington, TN) is valid? I started something similar on www.military.com. I'm not aware of any specific emblems or such applicable to that school.
  • Commander Crusier Destroyer Group Two (COMCRUDESGRU 2)
    • Done! Added 1, 2 and 8!
  • USS BACHE DD-470 WWII SERVICE, HIT BY KAMAKAZE 3/13/45. REACTIVATED FOR VIETNAM 1964. SLIPPED ANCHORAGE OFF RHODES GREECE AND WENT AGROUND 1968. SCUTTLED.
    • Got the USS Bache! Thanks!
This reply was deleted.