Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

Ronald C. Brabbin's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry,  My father retired after 23 years in the Navy. He was a Chief Carpenters mate…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Jul 27, 2016 to MY FATHERS DIARY PEARL HARBOR DEC, 7TH 1941

3 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Ronald C. Brabbin

"Jerry I was stationed at Yokosuka I took a LCVP as it was getting to rough for small…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Jul 1, 2016 to CVS-37

3 Jul 1, 2016

"I had a friend Robert C Carlos from port Arthur Texas was on the Princeton during th…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Jul 1, 2016 to CVS-37

3 Jul 1, 2016

"i DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WEARING A PEA COAT AS LONG AS NO INSIGNIA'S,  AFTER…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Feb 11, 2016 to Proper protocol for wearing pea coat after discharge

7 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Edward Antone Madsen

"Mi  chael, you can find a lot of Navy flight jackets on eBay just go on the site and…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Dec 19, 2015 to Any ideas where to get navy flight jacket for my older brother

3 Dec 19, 2015

"TOM, THERE ARE 7 MARK WALSH'S IN ARIZONA, I DID FIND ONE IN MESA ARIZONA PHONE NUMBE…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Nov 15, 2015 to ABILITY TO LOCATE ANOTHER VET.

2 Nov 15, 2015

"Leonard, I know a lot of disciplinary action has been taken on the officer corps and…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Nov 30, 2014 to where is this country headed

5 Nov 30, 2014

"LEONARD , YOU ARE RIGHT i USUALLY DO,BUT NOT THIS ONE  i WAS REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Nov 29, 2014 to where is this country headed

5 Nov 30, 2014

"I haven't been exposed to asbestos, but have heard of this organization for compensa…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Aug 7, 2014 to USS Forrest B Royal DD 872 Fram time in Boston.

1 Aug 7, 2014

"I bet if you had tied a line on your dungarees and let them drag behind while under…"

Ronald C. Brabbin replied Mar 12, 2014 to What Have You Tossed?

30 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Derek A. Crase

RSS

© 2017   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service