Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

Salty Humor (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bananas & Milk Duds

This is an article written by Rick Reilly of Sports Illustrated detailing his experiences when given the opportunity to fly in an F-14 Tomc…

Started by John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena

20 Jul 7
Reply by John (Blue Eagle) Maddalena

Very funny story!

I laughed so hard I about split my gut!

Started by David Krawetzki

1 Jul 7
Reply by Brian Keith Martin

How To Simulate Being a Sailor

This note is for all former Sailors (for a reminder and a chuckle or two) and for all civilians who always wonder what it may be like, to l…

Started by Kenneth M Weaver

18 Jul 7
Reply by Brian Keith Martin

messin with cheetah

after a night of partying, joe was stopped by the local police an found to a little tipsy.they put him in a cell with a gorilla.joe seein h…

Started by stephen m gibson

1 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Joe Gonzales

Sea story

SEA STORY There's an old sea story about a ship's Captain who inspected his sailors, and afterward told the first mate that his men smelled…

Started by Ronald C. Brabbin

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Jesse Marvin Colson Jr.

ROSWELL 1947

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with fiv…

Started by Stick

4 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Richard A. Fegley

WEIGHT LOSS

I came across this exercise suggested for seniors, to build muscle strength in the arms and shoulders. It seems so easy, so I thought I'd p…

Started by Stick

0 Jun 11, 2014

GUIDE DOG

When the store manager returned from lunch, he noticed his clerk's hand was bandaged, but before he could ask about the bandage, the clerk…

Started by Stick

0 Jun 11, 2014

Polish Sausage

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'prejudice' these days..... A customer asked, "In what aisle can I find the Polish s…

Started by John Meurer

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by Stick

Single sailors

A sailor sitting in a bar and a civilian sat down beside him. They started talking and drinking and after awhile the sailor said , hey let'…

Started by Walter williams

0 May 29, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service