Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

Scuttlebutt (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DISH NETWORK_ WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THEM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST

Hi Everyone, I am providing this Information for you because I left DISH NETWORK in December when they removed FOX NEWS, and like thousands…

Started by Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret

5 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by darrell len fanning

Agent Orange - Mazama AE9

Hello! I'm Carl M. Bonner,  Bonner SN/BM3 to my shipmates & friends aboard the MAZAMA AE9. I was on board from Dec. 1967 to Aug. 1970…

Started by Carl M. Bonner

0 Nov 25, 2014

Lexington aground in Boston Harbor '73

USS LEXINGTON CVT-16 JAN-APR 1973 Boston Grounding It has been more than 40 years since I was stationed on the Lexington for temporary du…

Started by Roger Dale Hurst

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Nelson Coleman

WAKE ISLAND

Didn't know how to categorize this so I'm stowing it here.  Has anybody ever landed, docked, been stationed, or washed up on Wake Island?…

Started by Adrian Hernandez

17 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Timothy Adams

THE RELEASING OF FIVE TALIBAN HIGH RANKING COMMANDERS FOR ONE TRAITOR __WILL THIS HURT OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND OUR MILITARY OR A SMART DEAL?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Started by Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret

4 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret

Old man and bucket of shrimp

It happened every Friday evening, almost without fail, when the sun resembled a giant orange and was starting to dip into the blue ocean. O…

Started by Ronald C. Brabbin

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by James Franklin Benson

A Cold One

Wondering if anybody ever drank a cold one, during a cold one.  I never had a picnic in the snow during my navy days.  Come to think of it…

Started by Adrian Hernandez

5 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Norman Atwater HTCS

Fake war library

What is the American war library? In: War and Military History [Edit categories] Answer: The American War Library appears to be a phishing…

Started by Ronald C. Brabbin

0 Jan 26, 2014

My Time at GTMO

I was stationed at GTMO in the early sixties and served with the Naval Security Group up on the HILL. NOTE:The following info has been decl…

Started by Randolfo Aragon

2 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Randolfo Aragon

Eulogy For The Chief

He was a fighter to the end. He struggled the best he could supported by his friends and dedicated followers. But finally even this nobl…

Started by John M Andresen

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by jo perkins

RSS

© 2017   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service