Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

Veterans News and Benefit Discussions (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

abestos

how many out there now are suffering the effects of long term abestos exposure from the service on ships or in ship yard , mine is on going…

Started by David E Sillaway

22 Oct 10
Reply by Mary M. Moses/Jess Moses

A Place Called Vietnam

I do not know who wrote this, but my hat is off to him. I did however change it a little. I don't care who you are or how old you are, you…

Started by Gerald Hannah

34 Jul 6
Reply by Ken Folmsbee

v.a. disability

i myself feel the v.a. is giving us vets a bumb rap i ret in 99 and been fighting them ever since then the c.m.p. so called dr's dont have…

Started by mike carlson bm1 (sw)

41 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by stephen m gibson

My Uncle, Jerry Gebhart, Retired Navy Veteran, needs the help of his Naval Brothers.

PLEASE HELP! While taking a road trip to see the country he was willing to fight for, his daughter had a massive stroke in Utah-- 2,500 mil…

Started by Billy Yanchulis

0 Aug 8, 2015

NAVY RESERVE BENEFITS

I have been a Navy Reserve Recruiter for over 13 years. Doing this job I deal with veterans everyday letting them know of all the benefits…

Started by Mark Weldon

6 May 21, 2015
Reply by Frederick Lee Hill, Jr.

menengitis NTC JAN THROUGH JUNE

i need contact with people who were stationed  at "BOOT CAMP"  ntc san diego Jan -june  1969 i had meningitis and cannot find my med record…

Started by GOHON PEDERSEN

0 Dec 26, 2013

menengitis NTC JAN THROUGH JUNE

i need contact with people who were stationed  at "BOOT CAMP"  ntc san diego Jan -june  1969 i had meningitis and cannot find my med record…

Started by GOHON PEDERSEN

0 Dec 26, 2013

Navy Hazards, Disabilities and Ailments

We're nearing a thousand Navy Veterans on our site and growing rapidly now. As vets, we hear and see a lot on the news about how difficult…

Started by Douglas Karr

30 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Michael McGrath

Taking care of Shipmates and our Marine brethren!!!

Okay... with the ongoing drawdown, lots of our shipmates and Marine brethren are being show the streets instead of being allowed to continu…

Started by Kevin Armstrong

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Kenneth M. Colgate

Defense Department to expedite PTSD claims

The sooner the better, PTSD is missed and mistreated way too often.http://bit.ly/7JbeY5Jerry

Started by Jerald Terwilliger

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by francis mickey doyle

RSS

© 2017   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service