Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

Questions and Answers (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Operation Frequent Wind (Fall of Saigon) April 1975

I would like to start an association of Operation Frequent Wind Veterans. Next year will 40yrs that we served.What does anyone think of the…

Started by Michael E King

6 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Bee

Rank Question

Hope you fine Vets can help me out here.  My wife served in the Navy as a Corpsman who served at Oakland Naval Hospital and with the Marine…

Started by James A Fick Jr

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Douglas James Riley

Agent Orange - Mazama AE9

Hello! I'm Carl M. Bonner,  Bonner SN/BM3 to my shipmates & friends aboard the MAZAMA AE9. I was on board from Dec. 1967 to Aug. 1970…

Started by Carl M. Bonner

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Larry Hutchens

connect with bootcamp friends

Can anyone help in contacting some friend from my boot camp days? I'm looking for friends from RTC Orlando, CO 95 and CO 53, from 1982.

Started by david t wright

0 Mar 24, 2016

Navy and Marine question......

I am sure it was all in good fun...but is there really a rivalry that goes on between the Navy and Marines? Down at the Legion hall I use t…

Started by Rebecca L. Simpson

16 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by MARVIN MADDOX

Credentials of a Radioman; 3rd class petty officer. Your opinions please?

Dear forum posters. My colleague is working on a book about military history and I am helping him with some research. I would like to che…

Started by Leonard Hall

0 Mar 14, 2016

Any ideas where to get navy flight jacket for my older brother

Our older brother was a naval aviator--flew Sea Sprite helicoptors mainly off destroyers and cruisers in the gulf in the early 90's and als…

Started by Michael G. Smith

3 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Ronald C. Brabbin

agent orange

has anyone heard of navy blue water sailor  secieving agent orange penion,ship off shore viet nam?

Started by wayne caswell

2 May 20, 2015
Reply by Roger Hutchings

Subic Bay Naval Hospital

Hi shipmates from the Vietnam era as I served with the US seventh fleet on the gunline Vietnam 1969.I am trying to find someone who worked…

Started by Peter O'Dowd

0 Jan 12, 2015

El Gecko Enlisted Mens Club &/or Fiddlers Green Cheif Petty Officers Club, Agana Guam

Anoyone remember these clubs on Agan, Guam or who was there, have pix etc from1979 thru 1981?

Started by Janeen Long

10 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by richard alan schlesier

RSS

© 2017   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service