Navy Veterans

A Social Network for Navy Veterans of the United States of America

News and Links to Share (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ships

After going through all the Command and Ships there a are two ships I served on that I don't see.   USS Peterson DD 969 Norfolk VA and USS…

Started by Bill Shea

0 on Saturday

North Korean missiles

I wonder why our Navy don't station ships between Japan and Korea and when The North Koreans launch a rocket, once it is over the sea it do…

Started by Ronald C. Brabbin

0 on Wednesday

USS Gerald Ford Catapult

Well our so called Commander and Chief wants to scrap the Magnetic catapult system, he wants to go back to 'God Damn Steam" as he say's.  H…

Started by Ronald C. Brabbin

0 May 12

1968 -1970

Anybody Serve at NAS Miramar VF124 between 1968 and 1970 remember a motor cycle accident on base or any other squadron from NAS Miramar at…

Started by Keith D Wedoe

0 Apr 21

Counterfeit Banknotes And Documents For Sale(melissahilton469@gmail.com)

Warmest greetings to everyone . Take the chance now to become rich thereby being able to pay your tuition fees and still have some money to…

Started by james Rawlings

0 Apr 20

Rotc Company C012 1986

Anyone out there! Remember Ironman Brown?

Started by Don Brown

0 Apr 18

USS JOHN YOUNG REUNION

June 22,23rd and 24th 2018 Mobile Alabama Contact: reunion@dd973.org

Started by michael trotta

1 Mar 17
Reply by michael trotta

TARAVELLALOG

ROBINTARAVELLALOG6281993

Started by ROBIN HOPE TARAVELLA

0 Mar 17

I Corp Vietnam

I was attached to YR 70 Oct 66 worked on LCU's along side YR, worked on E&R ramp nights on Pusher Boats for about  3 months I went to C…

Started by George T Sutherland

2 Jan 4
Reply by George T Sutherland

NAVYVETS.COM MOVIE CALL TONIGHT'S MOVIE: "Boy, Did I Get a Wrong Number 1966 Starring Bob Hope Elke Sommer"

COMEDY  https://youtu.be/PMlg8c0Emrk A gorgeous French actress named Didi (Elke Sommer) has become more famous for commercials involving b…

Started by Jerry Ballard(sw)SH1Ret

0 Dec 17, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Navy Vets, Inc. Created by Douglas Karr in accordance with regulations covering all websites which are not government websites, neither the United States Navy or the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this web site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service