Replies

• Al I think I missed that email. Could u please resend it? Copeabo1@yahoo.com Thanks!
      Michael Grebiner
    • I just sent it Michael.  Check your email.  If it's not there, check your spam/junk.  

• i would like to get on the roster and receive info. I there is anyway i can swing it i would love to attend.

• Al-
    Just like the first one, I will be there!

Mark Thanghe

• I'm looking forward to it too! 

• Hi Al, I wasn't able to make the last reunion in 2011 but I am looking forward to attending the reunion in 2014.  I have not been to Virginia Beach in the last fifty years so I would opt for that choice just to see the changes and of course I would like to see NAS Oceana again, and the air show.  Thanks to you and everyone else involved in the planning.  It is very much appreciated by everyone. 

• Looks like to reunion will be destined for Virginia Beach, by popular vote.  Start thinking more about September 18-20, 2014 and who you want to see.  If you want to tell some tall tales or sea stories, better keep some notes so you don't forget them.  

If you're interested in attending the reunion and want to receive updates, you need to get on the roster.  Get in touch with either Bob (RC) Moore, Kim Brockhoff or myself.

Hope to see you all there! 

• Hey Al, far as I can tell, we are coming to the Reunion. Didn't get to go to the last one. And yes Va. Bch, Va is good for me.

• Hey Mr. Mayor,  I vote for the Beach, but will be happy to go anywhere.  Mac

• Al I vote for va beach again. Second choice would be St Louis
This reply was deleted.