bluejacket choir 1967

I saw the photo that John Vaclav posted and it really looked familiar.  Then I saw the date.

I also graduated boot in Sept 67 but was in section 4, I believe one week behind John.  Anyway,

am adding my graduation picture.

In Johns picture, the front row, the man to the right of the tall guy in the middle, I am sure was the

military rcpo Mitchell from Kansas.  Second row man in the middle, was that Brockhouse?  And

the second row far right is Gary Bible.  He was a real good friend from Texas.   Hard to believe

its been 45 years

choir.jpg

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Frank - almost 49 years now.  I stumbled into this website and saw your post.  It blew my mind.  I've responded to John and now to you.  I can't remember you.  Your name is familiar.  I am that dude second row far right.  I looked at this photo and you're right on Mitchell.  He was the leader on graduations.  Oh the memories!  I remember once, we didn't pull a 4-0 and we returned to the barracks and did about an hour of jumping jacks!  Now that was a learning experience.

I was one of the guys on the whale boat "adventure" with VaClav.  Were you on this?  That was cool.

I'm in Texas, close to Austin.  Retired and married 47 years with 5 granddaughters.  Next week I'm going to San Diego for a granddaughter softball tournament.  While there, I'm gonna try to visit Nimitz and Preble.  Gonna reminisce.  Back later with more details on this.  God bless!  Gary Bible 

This reply was deleted.