BJC Feb 1968

Greetings all.  I entered San Diego boot camp the last week of Jan 1968.  I moved into the BLJ they had not long retgurned from tge Hollywood trip where they recorded the record.  Does anyone have a copy of that?  I would so love to hear it again.  My copy went away many years ago.  Searched YouTube but no luck.  Those were special times.  Not only out voices but our style of marching with the "lean back" turns.  I became the educational PO and will never forget my office with the hidden floor compartments.  It was quite a ride.  Hell, I didn't even want to leave.  Salute guys!

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Frank,

Im sure we know each other.  I was in BJC in February  1968 and beyond as well.  I am looking for any photos. Can you help?

Roy

• Frank, one of the members here has the recordings and sent them to a number of us. I have copies and can send them to you. Shoot me an email in a private message here and I'll email them.

• Thanks Jim.  Send you a message with the friend request

• Jim, I was in BJC July-Sept 1967, and have never heard the recordings. I would love for you email them to me as well. Thank you. earllusk@yahoo.com
This reply was deleted.