company 107 1963

Anyone in company 107 1963 (February) Under HL Cutter  (I think we ended up as CUTTERS CLOWNS).  After boot I never saw but two (2)  guys in company ( one was named SMALLWOOD (who was a medic and I saw while in Balboa for knee surgery) and the other was COFFY ( I think went bowsanmate and I saw while TDY in Seattle.

I  went directly to NAS North Island from boot.

You need to be a member of Navy Veterans to add comments!

Join Navy Veterans

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was not in Co 107   1963 and it will be tough to connect with people from the same time and place. The longer you are out the harder it will be. I searched for some people in my boot company and found two. Also found 42 of my Hospital Corps company.  It helps to know where the person you are looking for is from and their age when you use some of the search engines.  I was a corpsman and spent most of my time with the marines.  By the way Navy calls their medical people  "Corpsmen".  I was stationed at USNH Camp Pendleton, Viet Nam ( 3rd Marine division) Okinawa, Japan, and MCAS El Toro.  Went on a Trans Pac to Guam to transfer F-4's to El Toro.  Got to spent time at Midway Island, Wake Island, and Guam. Wish I knew more history when I was young.   Terry 

This reply was deleted.